Networking is an essential component of owning and operating a printing business – or any successful business for that matter. It’s the ideal place to get answers to your questions in real time, bounce ideas off of other industry members, or find encouragement from others who share the same challenges day-in-day-out. Graphic Arts Magazine is one of those helpful resources listed in the link at the end of this special feature from MI4P.
Graphic Arts Magazine (GAM) began publishing in 1997 and today is one of the Canadian Printing industry’s top trade magazines. Published 10 times a year and mailed to over 10,500 locations across Canada, we provide the latest news, new products, expert columnists, business advice and much more. GAM is an acknowledged Google and Bing news site and one of only two printed trade magazines serving the industry in Canada. Our website has over 20,000 unique monthly visits and our targeted e-newsletter reaches over 8,700 subscribers every week. We’ve also published an annual Wide-Format Inkjet Guide in the Fall for the past two years. And, our online and print advertising packages are among the most effective in the industry.
Some of the other ideal places to connect that are mentioned in this special feature include:
- The National Print Owners Association founded “by printers for printers” to serve small to mid-size shops.
- PrintPlanet – an online forum that provides a unique, open-discussion community of print operations’ professionals.
- APTech Connect offers a variety of services all geared to “support the entire printing value chain.”
- Print Product Professionals (LinkedIn Group) is yet another powerful resource on LinkedIn with over 96,000 members who have gathered to connect, share, find business partners and become trusted resources for the industry.
- Digital Printing (LinkedIn Group) has more than 90,000 members from all disciplines and backgrounds across the wide world of print that “join together to discuss news, technologies, successes, challenges and much more.”
- WhatTheyThink.com is an excellent online source for exclusive features, news, targeted videos, industry data and statistics, webinars, whitepapers, surveys, blogs and more.
- PrintingImpressions.com is another source for the latest printing news and trends, and provides an ideal ongoing connection with others in the industry. It features a print magazine, email newsletter, events and social-media options.
- Direct Mail Group (LinkedIn Group) features nearly 30,000 members and helps connect direct-mail production and direct-marketing professionals to ask questions, discover the latest trends trends, and learn about the competition.
- Printing Industries of America (PIA). Founded in 1887, the Printing Industries of America has been helping to “enhance the growth, efficiency, and profitability of its members and the industry through advocacy, education, research, and technical information.”
There are also many other important and helpful organizations listed in this special feature. To read the full article, please click here: https://www.marketingideasforprinters.com/2020/01/07/networking-for-printers-9-places-to-connect-with-others-in-the-printing-industry/