The College & University Print Management Association of Canada (CUPMAC) is a post-secondary in-plant professional print association that promotes innovation, leadership, camaraderie and excellence. Its shared knowledge influences its membership, Canada’s learning institutions, and the printing industry across the country. CUPMAC holds an annual conference in June every year, hosted by one of its member institutions. This year’s conference will be held in Niagara Falls, Ontario at the Marriott Fallsview Hotel June 21-24, 2020. It will be hosted by Brock University. The annual event is an opportunity for print managers and staff from post-secondary institutions across Canada to gain and share knowledge through participation in workshops, meetings, informal networking among members, and with conference sponsors. The conference also provides professional development sessions and peer-to-peer seminars for its members through keynote speakers and industry subject-matter experts.
Sponsorship benefits. CUPMAC invites you and your organization to participate as one of its key sponsors. In fact, Konica Minolta Canada has already generously signed up as a Platinum Sponsor. “The ongoing success of our annual conference is possible only through the support received from our sponsors,” said Judy Peace, President of CUPMAC. “One of the unique traits of our association is that our print shops in no way compete with each other, so there’s great value to participating vendors because the association members share vendor experiences and stories among the group. So what better way to connect with us than to attend our conference as a sponsor? There’s also a ‘mini- tradeshow’ on one morning or afternoon of the conference, with vendor displays included as part of your sponsorship. Plus, show packages are available for those not participating at the sponsorship level,” she added.
This year, delegates are expected from over 25 universities and colleges across Canada. Attendees include in-plant managers, purchasers and other key decision makers in printing operations at their respective companies. Attendance is expected from more than just the CUPMAC association, as invitations have also been extend to public-sector and educational organizations. The event will also attract guest attendees from CUPMAC’s sister associations in the U.S., the UK and Australia!
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Invite your clients. Sponsors can invite up to 8 public-sector clients to attend the tradeshow at no additional cost.
- Develop new sales leads. Exposure to potential new customers includes in-plant managers from more than 25 universities and colleges seeking to stay current with printing and related industry trends.
- Promotions and awareness-building. Sponsorship highlights and boosts your organization’s profile in the post-secondary community with increased visibility, brand recognition, and other unique opportunities to interact with conference delegates. Presentation time is available to Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsors.
- Relationship building. You’ll have the opportunity to connect informally with current and prospective clients throughout the conference and at the nightly Hospitality Suite.
- Platinum: $15,000 (Konica Minolta)
- Gold: $10,000 (1 available)
- Silver: $7,500 (2 available)
- Bronze: $5,000 (unlimited)
- Tradeshow Participant only (unlimited): $1,500
“We welcome your participation and the chance to get to know our members and conference participants – your customers,” Peace added. “And, we look forward to welcoming you as one of our sponsors and to strengthening our relationship with you and your organization.” For more information, please contact Judy Peace, President of CUPMAC at firstname.lastname@example.org, call her at 1-306-585-4680, or reach out any CUPMAC member that you’re currently in contact with.
Current CUPMAC members include:
Coast Mountain College
College of New Caledonia
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Mount Royal University
Mount Saint Vincent University
North Island College
Red Deer College
Red River College
Simon Fraser University
Thompson Rivers University
University of Lethbridge
University of Manitoba
University of Northern BC
University of Regina
University of the Fraser Valley
University of Victoria
University of Waterloo
University of Western Ontario
University of Winnipeg
Vancouver Community College
Vancouver Island University
Wilfrid Laurier University