The Association for PRINT Technologies (APTech – Reston, Virginia) has launched its new website (www.PRINTtechologies.org) and is offering a limited time, all-access pass for its usually firewalled members-only content. “This all-access pass is like getting a free provisional membership,” said Thayer Long, President of APTech. “With the launch taking place during this challenging time when so many members of our community are looking for ways to keep their businesses afloat, it’s the right thing to do for the print community.” The not-for-profit organization provides a forum to inspire the development of new and valuable print products. Its mission is to educate, provide market research, and foster collaboration. APTech’s thousands of members comprise the global printing industry value chain – OEMs, suppliers, printers, brand owners, agencies, creative professionals and others.
Some resource highlights include:
- Free research reports. The 30-day, all-access pass allows visitors to download many of the organization’s most popular research report,s including The Future of Print in the U.S. ($498) and Print Applications: Revenues, Processes, and Run Lengths in Commercial Printing ($895).
- APTech Disaster Recovery Toolkit. This downloadable and comprehensive guide provides strategies, work plans and tactics to aid print community companies in their disaster response and recovery efforts. Easy customization is enabled through intuitive auto-fill prompts.
- LeadingPRINT Magazine. Access to current and past digital issues of the organization’s quarterly member magazine, offering in-depth interviews and shared expertise with industry leaders successfully navigating today’s challenging business environment.
- LeadingPRINT Podcast Series. Insights and business-strategy development discussions with a diverse range of print professionals conducted by APTech President Thayer Long.
- Brand Verticals. APTech is creating meaningful gateways to brand owners, marketers, and those who create the demand for print. The recently launched EDgage Magazine empowers higher education marketing. The first issue of Wellness Marketer will be mailed next month to inspire engagement in the health and wellness industry.
- APTech Connect. This engaging online forum brings together printers and suppliers to identify common areas of concern, highlight collaboration opportunities and exploring best practices.
“As the print industry’s trade association for more than 87 years, it’s more important than ever for us to share these critical business resources to help the APTech community,” Long added. “Our hope is that these resources will support members and companies yet to join in their recovery efforts.” Membership information and benefits, upcoming forums and conferences, technical standards, executive educational programs and more resources are also available at www.PRINTtechnologies.org.