The Printing Industries of America (PIA – Warrendale, Pennsylvania) is currently seeking speakers for its Color21 Conference to be held January 23–26, 2021 at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, located just outside of San Diego, California. Color21 will focus on colour reproduction, management, consistency and accuracy throughout the entire print production supply chain. Speakers are needed for both general sessions (given to the entire conference audience), as well as practical, in-depth topics (presented in breakout sessions). The primary audiences for this event are creatives and art directors, brand professionals, general commercial printers, packaging printers, wide-format printers, photographers and videographers. Color21 will feature a broad program that explores colour throughout the complete print supply chain. Organizers are especially interested in the following:
- Colour case studies sharing best practices and success stories
- Brand colour management strategies
- Colour management tips and techniques for photography, design, prepress, and commercial/packaging print production
- Technology that’s shaping the future of colour in the industry
- How-to sessions that go beyond just colour theory and delve into practical applications
- New and updated colour standards and research study results
The deadline for proposals is Friday, June 26, 2020. All topic submissions will be reviewed by the Color21 Advisory Committee on the basis of expertise, overall quality, interest to the audience, relevance to the conference, value of contribution, and commitment to in-person presentation at the conference. For more information on becoming a speaker at Color21 or to submit a proposal, please visit https://color.printing.org/call-for-speakers/.