thINK, an independent community of Canon Solutions America inkjet customers and one of the largest inkjet user events in North America, has been widely attended and well-reviewed every year since its inception five years ago. Recognizing that businesses will need to rebuild post-COVID, and time and funding will be at a premium, thINK has announced that its thINK Ahead 2020 conference will shift from an in-person event to a live, online learning opportunity that will take place on Wednesday, September 2, 2020. The popular, invitation-only Inkjet 101 event will take place the day before, on September 1, 2020. Both virtual events will be free to all Canon Solutions America inkjet customers.
“With businesses of all sizes feeling the economic impact of COVID-19, it’s now more important than ever to bring our community together, to learn from one another, and to forge new paths forward,” said Bob Radzis, thINK President. “We recognize that time will be precious for businesses, yet they’ll still need the learning, networking, tools and resources that the annual thINK conference offers for rapid recovery post-COVID.”
Francis A. McMahon, Executive Vice President of Production Print Solutions at Canon Solutions America, added: “We’re excited about this strategy shift as we believe it’ll be a valuable resource for Canon Solutions America inkjet customers. thINK has reached maximum capacity for each of the annual thINK Ahead in-person events, and every year our customers tell us they wish they could have brought more team members. This year, their entire company can benefit from learning at the thINK Ahead 2020 Live Virtual Event – all at no cost. We are pleased to help our customers not only save travel time and costs, but bring the thINK Ahead experience to every member of their team.”
Attendees can look forward to:
- Inspiring keynote speakers.
- Deep-dive sessions spanning topics including transitioning to inkjet, inkjet applications and best practices, as well as print industry learning.
- Best practice COVID-19 business recovery sessions.
- Hands-on virtual workshops.
- Executive overview from Canon Solutions America, including product announcements and a look ahead to the new world of inkjet technology.
- Unveiling of the new Canon Solutions America Customer Innovation Center, complete with updates on Canon’s inkjet portfolio and product demonstrations.
- A virtual tradeshow experience where attendees can meet with media, software, and finishing partners to define new areas for revenue growth.
- Online tools and video capabilities that enhance the tradeshow experience.
“The platform for the live virtual event is best-in-class,” said Victor Bohnert, thINK Executive Director. “We’ll have online tools and video capabilities as well as networking capabilities that will simulate the in-person experience. In fact, we believe that while nothing will replace live, face-to-face events, thINK Ahead Live Virtual Events will be a great supplement to the thINK community when we are all well-past COVID-19.”
For more information, please visit thinkforum.com.