The organizers of Labelexpo America will be hosting a dedicated Label & Package Printing Day for the Canadian print market on Tuesday, May 10 in Toronto.
The free networking event will feature industry experts from Labelexpo and several of its industry partners. It will explore a range of topics related to this year’s Labelexpo Amercia show as well as the wider label and package printing industry. Presentations will include:
• A question-and-answer session with a panel of local converters, including Charlie Maclean of ASL Print FX
• A technical discussion of the technology trends that will be highlighted at this year’s Labelexpo Americas, lead by Andy Thomas, Group Editor of Labels & Labeling Magazine.
• Mark Tibbetts, President of the TLMI (Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute), who will give an overview of the trade association’s activities and the benefits it offers its converter members in the North American narrow web industry.
• Tasha Ventimiglia of Labelexpo Americas, who will share details of what visitors can expect to see at this year’s show.
• Label & Labeling’s North America Editor, Chelsea McDougall, who will be looking at regional and worldwide trends in the marketplace.
The Toronto event is supported by Avery Dennison, Catalyst Paper, Colordyne, Enercon, Epson, Erhardt + Leimer Inc, ETI, Excelitas Technologies, Fujifilm, K Laser, Longford International, Mark Andy, PC Industries, PPG, Wilson Manufacturing and Xeikon.
Space is limited
The day-long seminar will be held at the International Plaza Hotel in Toronto from 10.30 am to 5 pm on Tuesday May 10, 2016. But spaces are limited.
The hotel is located at 655 Dixon Road, about a five-minute drive from Pearson International Airport.
Attendees can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.