Epson America’s new Epson Advantage Partner Program is designed to provide channel partners with cost-effective technology solutions coupled with specialized resources to help increase sales and maximize profits. The program is comprised of six specialized categories by market focus, and provides Epson with the flexibility to offer channel partners customizable solutions based on each customer’s individual needs. “Epson America has always been a channel-centric company, prioritizing the relationships we create with partners across the business markets we service,” said Tom Versfelt, Vice President of Channel and Commercial Sales at Epson America. “The Epson Advantage Partner Program builds on the personal and individual approach we’ve taken with partners, and expands into a comprehensive, streamlined program that provides a range of benefits and opportunities for financial growth.” The six-category, three-tier (silver, gold and platinum levels) partner participation level is determined by a comprehensive set of criteria, including product focus, expertise, level of sales and support offerings.
The six Partner Program categories are:
- EnvisionSM Point-of-Service Solutions – receipt printers, check scanners, POS label printers, intelligent printers and mobile printers.
- ImageWaySM Visual Solutions – projectors, displays and augmented reality.
- BusinessFirstSM Print Solutions – enterprise printers, business printers and ink supplies.
- CaptureProSM Image Solutions – document scanners and photo scanners.
- ProFocus Industrial Print Solutions – professional graphics, large-format printers and colour label printers.
- National Solution Providers – various product categories.