Xerox (Norwalk, Connecticut) has announced a new services’ portfolio comprised of five horizontal and four industry-specific services that are built to address their clients’ digital transformation necessities. “There’s a significant opportunity for our clients to automate inbound and outbound communications, extract value from ingested data, and streamline various business processes to unlock immense productivity gains,” said Joanne Collins Smee, Chief Commercial Officer at Xerox. “Powered by our technologies, software and Managed Print Services (MPS) expertise, Xerox Services allow our clients to better compete in a rapidly changing market environment.”
XEROX HORIZONTAL SERVICES
Of course, the goal is to make a smooth transition to digital while reducing costs and boosting profits. Streamlining the many time-consuming, business-critical processes – vital to the success of any operation – can be accomplished with Xerox’s Horizontal Services that now include:
- Xerox Intelligent Workplace Services to help transcend the traditional MPS segment by leveraging workflow automation, content management and print infrastructure optimization for more efficient and secure workplaces.
- Xerox Capture & Content Services that provide advanced multi-channel capture and process automation, making information available at point of need. The technology also drives clients to make more informed and pro-active business decisions.
- Xerox Accounts Payable Services that offer a range of invoice-processing services – from automated to full e-invoicing – to eliminate time-consuming processes while improving data security and giving clients more control of payment schedules.
- Xerox Digital Hub & Cloud Print Services which provide cloud-based, multi-layered enterprise solutions for fast, cost-controlled printing services that also include design, production and delivery of print and digital collateral materials.
- Xerox Campaigns on Demand Services that features a multi-use marketing campaign solution that scales to any audience size across multiple channels.
XEROX SECTOR-SPECIFIC SERVICES
Addressing the unique needs of industries (such as insurance, healthcare, public sector and retail) Xerox’s first set of sector-specific services provide new ways to enhance client experiences, including:
- Xerox Services for Digital Insurer. This empowers insurance organizations to meet the demands of numerous touch points across the client journey by helping to orchestrate engagement and support business processes.
- Xerox Services for Digital Patient. This enables healthcare organizations to face the challenges of providing an improved patient experience, from admission to discharge, while supporting compliance in an ever-increasing regulatory environment.
- Xerox Services for Digital Citizen. This will help public-sector authorities to better navigate and manage the citizen journey while reducing costs associated with supporting regulatory compliance.
- Xerox Services for Digital Retailer. This will help retailers drive brand engagement and loyalty through an enhanced experience at every stage of the consumer experience.
The first release of the new Xerox Services portfolio is now available in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and France. For more information please contact a Xerox sales representative.