Paradigm Imaging Group (Costa Mesa, CA), a leading distributor of large-format scanning and printing solutions, has released a new line of UV flatbed printers from the new PIXis product line. PIXis UV Flatbed Printers “deliver the most advanced printing technology with stronger, faster and more powerful LED curing systems.” The long lasting, energy efficient UV LED lamp generates low levels of heat for printing directly on a wide range of surfaces and three-dimensional objects. With flatbed size options of 4’ x 8’ and 6’ x 10’, the PIXis UV flatbed can print directly onto glass, metal, ceramic tile, acrylic, plexiglass, wood, plastic, aluminum, composited panel, plywood, PVC or MDF – as well as soft materials such as fabric, canvas, leather, vinyl and paper materials up to 3.1” in height. Advanced Ricoh Gen5 printhead technology ensures the photo quality output up to 1,080 × 1,440 dpi. The multi-drop capability allows the creation of a range of drop sizes from 7 to 21 picolitres, enabling high quality grayscale printing. Key features include:
- Ricoh Gen 5 Printheads
- CMYK or C M Y K Lc Lm + W
- Print speeds up to 252 sq. ft./hr.
- True resolution of 1,200 dpi
- Variable 7 to 21 picolitre dot sizes
- Max printing area – 4’ x 8’ or 6’ x 10’
- Panasonic Servo Drivers for stable printing and long lifespan
- Long life and low energy consumption LED UV curing lamp system
- Bulk ink supply system – 1 litre per colour
- Intelligent temperature controller keeps printheads at proper temperature
- Eight adjustable vacuum zones for maximum area control for both light and heavy media
- PhotoPRINT Cloud capabilities
- One-year limited warranty including printheads
“The new PIXis UV Flatbed Printers will be a great addition to our growing portfolio of grand-format printers and sign making equipment. The series will offer an extremely affordable and technologically advanced product to the market,” said Randy Geesman, President of Paradigm Imaging Group. Paradigm Imaging Group will be selling the flatbeds through an exclusive network of specialized dealers and VAR’s (Value-Added Resellers).