The new HP DesignJet T830 24” Multifunction Printer is an ultra-compact, versatile large-format printing solution for architects, engineers and construction teams to seamlessly collaborate onsite and across sites by printing, copying, scanning and sharing plans with a single device. It joins a portfolio that can handle any size of project, while offering the same HP DesignJet quality and reliability in what is now the most compact MFP device available in the market, said the OEM.
“HP multifunction printers open up new ways to help professional teams communicate and collaborate using a single device. Our customers are increasingly demanding solutions that enable them to share easily, including agile transitions from digital to hard-copy and back,” said Guayente Sanmartín, General Manager and Global Head of HP Large Format Design Printing at HP. “It’s amazing to bring the most advanced HP printing technologies to support the teamwork of architects and engineers designing and building the future.”
Features of the new printer:
- Immediately share project meeting results to peers and partners. Print A1/D-sized prints in up to 26 seconds.
- Wireless printing from smartphone, tablet or computer, with Wi-Fi Direct and HP Mobile Printing.
- Use scanner to make copies of originals for use in the field while preserving the master.
- Copy sketches and hand-annotated drawings for immediate team distribution.
- HP Smart app to share scanned images with e-mail contacts and post to cloud.
- HP Click printing software for easy printing of project sets and PDF documents.
- Flexibility to also print half-sized documents with the A4/A3 input tray.