HP has unveiled its new HP Latex 115 Printer, “offering the most economical entry point into sign and display printing services using high-quality, water-based HP Latex technology.” The HP Latex 115 model is also available in the Print and Cut series, providing an end-to-end solution for printing and cutting. The new 54-inch printer delivers “stunning results with high image quality” across a wide range of applications for indoor and outdoor signage. HP Latex 115 Print and Cut also provides an end-to-end solution for producing applications such as labels, decals, stickers, customizable clothing, window graphics, and many more applications. The dual-device solution delivers simultaneous and continuous printing and cutting in a single, integrated workflow. HP Latex Print and Cut solutions were launched earlier this year on the HP Latex 300 series.
“The introduction of the HP Latex 115 products expands the HP market-leading portfolio of HP Latex printers with an attractive entry price point – making it easier than ever for newcomers to large format, small sign shops or copy shops to bring their business to the next level, and experience the benefits of water-based Latex printing technology,” said J. Pérez Pericot, General Manager of HP’s Large Format Graphics Business. The printer also allows seamless integration with HP Signage Suite and HP WallArt in the in the HP Applications Center that features free online solutions for simple, web-based design and ordering of large-format jobs 24/7.
The new HP Latex 115 Printer features:
- Easy, intuitive operation with automatic maintenance as well as an X-axis cutter.
- Prints that come out dry, odourless and ready for same-day finishing and delivery via water-based HP Latex technology.
- High-quality production with high-resolution prints up to 1,200 native dpi across a range of applications.
- Six-colour printing for high image quality and smooth transitions.
The HP Latex 115 Print and Cut solution offers these additional features:
- HP Latex Basic Cutter with HP Barcode and Optical Positioning System (OPOS) for fast job recognition and reliable cutting.
- Unique HP FlexiPrint and Cut RIP for optimized workflow management from a single point with barcode integration.