Included with our September printed issue, subscribers will discover our free, first-ever 40-page Wide-Format Guide – created not only to keep you up to date on this lucrative and expanding multi-billion-dollar market, but as a quick-reference for the months and years to come. If you’re looking to expand into wide-format printing, or are already involved, this is definitely a must-read.
Digital version to be available for download. Please check this website over the next few weeks where you’ll be able to download your free copy of our premier Wide-Format Guide. For more information, please call 1-877-513-3999.
Topics will include:
- The growth of wide-format inkjet technology.
- The markets to watch in addition to signage – including textiles, décor, packaging and labels, industrial applications and specialty applications.
- The technology explained (including UV, UV-LED, thermal) and the pros and cons.
- Inks and substrates.
- Finishing options and tips.
- The business plan: Considerations if you’re entering the wide-format market.
- Technology, equipment and services from our advertisers.
Graphic Arts Magazine would like to thank our participating Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsors. Without their support, this publication would not have been possible:
Best Deal Graphics & Printing
Harrison Mailing Limited
The Drafting Clinic Canada Limited