The International Sign Association (ISA, Alexandria, Virginia) has revealed its Executive Committee and new Board of Directors for 2019. The new board represents the breadth of the sign, graphics and visual communications industry and will guide the programs of the International Sign Association throughout 2019 – including marking the association’s 75th anniversary. The organization’s Canadian representative will be Ian Kalverda, ISA Regional Manager for Canada, of EM Plastic & Electric Products located in Cambridge, Ontario.
“The sign, graphics and visual communications industry is diverse in terms of company size, products offered and geography,” said Lori Anderson, ISA President and CEO. “It can be a tall order to ensure that ISA’s direction meets the needs of such a varied membership. That’s why I’m so pleased that the 2019 Board of Directors understands the various challenges of those who focus on print, those who focus on architectural or digital signs, and those whose businesses handle multiple types of signs. It will serve ISA, and by extension the industry, well for the coming year.” The ISA board will be led by Michael Quigley, Vice President of Sign-Age of Tampa Bay in Clearwater, Florida.
ISA Executive Committee includes:
• Chairman. Michael Quigley, Vice President, Sign-Age of Tampa Bay in Clearwater, Florida.
• Vice Chairman. Ken VanHorn, Vice President, Marketing & Operations, Mimaki USA, Suwanee, Georgia.
• Secretary Treasurer. John Yarger, President & CEO, North American Signs, South Bend, Indiana.
• Past Chairman. Mark Granberry, President/Owner, Graphic Solutions Group, Dallas, Texas.
ISA 2019 Board of Directors includes:
- Ian Kalverda, ISA Regional Manager for Canada, EM Plastic & Electric Products, Cambridge, Ontario.
- Nicole Bergstrom, President, SmithCraft Custom Architectural Signs, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Jeff Croskey, Chief Commercial Officer, LSI Industries, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Ken Hanulec, Vice President of Marketing, EFI, Londonderry, New Hampshire.
- Deborah Hutcheson, Director of Marketing, Agfa Corporation, Elmwood Park, New Jersey.
- Richard Poyant, President, Poyant, New Bedford, Massachusetts.
- Carlos Salinas, President & CEO, envisage signs, Anaheim, California.
- Judy Walton, Senior Tenant Sign Manager, Simon, Laguna Hills, California.
- Mandy Wisner, Vice President, Southern Signs, Natchez, Massachusetts.
- Adam Yorston, Manufacturers’ Representative & Consultant, Yorston & Associates, Hellertown, Pennsylvania.
- Ben Ziglin, President, Ziglin Signs, Washington, Missouri.
One of the industry’s most popular and important events is the annual ISA International Sign Expo. The 2019 edition will be held April 24-26 (with a pre-conference education day on April 23) at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information please visit www.signexpo.org